Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Luxury Car Mats Which Luxury Car Is The Most Expensive To Maintain?

Which luxury car is the most expensive to maintain? - luxury car mats

Of all the luxury cars, the car is more expensive to wait and repair?
I wonder, since currently has a '98 Mercedes C230, and I try to find out, whether to hold or buy something else. But I need to know whether it is the best option because you can put more money on a new car (it), but I would like other luxury cars. Suggestions?

3 comments:

NONAME said...

In addition to exotic custom built a Rolls Royce.

$ 10,000 for brake work ... And that was only the front brakes!

BFH said...

If you wan't to make a lot of repairs, get a Lincoln. It's like a Ford covered with leather.

Jumpy said...

I must say that the Hummer H2. I've heard he has many problems and breaks a lot.
In terms would be the best cars in the United States, I say, Lexus. They decompose in all the luxury cars there. Mercedes and Porsche, I think, is very good. Don: Do not buy a Cadillac to decompose very well.

Post a Comment