Saturday, January 30, 2010

Can You Put Epsom Salt In A Acne Treatment Bath Of Epsom Or Sea Salt For Body Acne?

Bath of Epsom or Sea Salt for Body Acne? - can you put epsom salt in a acne treatment

I thought of soaking in a salt bath to help the body acne, but I'm sure what could be better between Epsom and sea salt (in a forum told someone they would not recommend Epsom, but does not say why). I also wonder how and how long to soak. Anyone who has experience or comments about this would be appreciated. :)
* Here's something I found:
Why does Epsom salt is different?

Epsom salt is rich in magnesium, but not calcium. Although magnesium is necessary to preserve the health of cardiovascular and muscle tissue, the effects are combined advantageous when with calcium.

4 comments:

mopar_mu... said...

http://www.cleopatraschoice.com/

atomic blue said...

In fact, I have been with the Epsom salts as a scrub for a few days and now I can say that I have noticed a difference. I tried the bathroom and told people to two cups per gallon of water, but I do not know how long you have the chance to be soaking it.Good

dreamsco... said...

The most common form of acne called acne vulgaris. This form of acne can analyze the patterns of violations are found, there are Serveral products that help you to completely eliminate acne.

an online resource is good:
http://charticles.atspace.com/acne.htm

LD said...

I do not think the Epsom salts help. Each scrub with sugar or salt will help the paddle of dead skin, but should not sea salt.
In fact, most shrubs have mixed many different oils to be careful what used to be, they can wind up clogging the pores even more. I suggest washing with Neutrogena body. My sister used to treat acne, and again seems to be much help with the keys!

Did you try Witch Hazel? I had a friend, rubs his arm, the witch hazel for acne. You can buy a bottle (only a few dollars) at a pharmacy in the hallway of the drug. It is a green liquid and it smells a bit odd (not bad, but rarely), but the odor dissipated after a few seconds and not live a residue.

Post a Comment