Saturday, January 2, 2010

Dental Office For Sale Nj Cant Find A Freakin Job!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Cant Find A Freakin Job!!!!!!!!!!!!? - dental office for sale nj

My life is so complicated. I recently got an apartment with my friend in Maryland. My parents live in Pennsylvania, and that's where me and my friend left. (Although I am from MD Clock) Anyway, we moved here because my father is my friend, this great job here pay very well! In any case, we are here since July and I can not find a job anywhere! I need to find a job, so you save money quickly and can start that we are to achieve financial stability. I did not say a child in the next 2 years, and my friend, until they are financially stable. Here's my main motivation for a job. I graduated from dental assistant. Ive had my resume to every single dentist around me, literally. Nothing! Also works in a mall, Burger King Freakin ... NOTHING! Why is it difficult to find a job. I not only dental school student, but I have 2 years experience in sales. I do not understand. We just not only with your check. I have no "connections" to get a job. I've also asked the banks tofor online applications to many places without a name. Im sorry if IM Rant tired! It's not like I'm 16 years old with no experience .. I'm 21! I am also certified in CPR + Radiography. Suggestions? Thanks = 0)

1 comments:

Kristin said...

I am a manager and do a lot for the release. I demand a lot, that looks good on paper, but when they come to the interview are terrible! I am not saying that this is the case with you. If you fill out an application or to strike a conversation with the department head again, she made a lasting impression and stand out. Unfortunately, the economy is not so super good, so I'm sure it plays a role in everything that they have not yet been found. Keep looking, there is something of great expectations.

Post a Comment