Thursday, January 21, 2010

Can I Stand Fridge Ontop Of Freezer My Dog Is Stuck Ontop My Fridge In Harvest Moon Ds!!! HELP!?

My dog is stuck ontop my fridge in Harvest Moon Ds!!! HELP!? - can i stand fridge ontop of freezer

and we just had a fridge and my dog was standing next to him, when the street and Thomas on my door and said that my kitchen is now. I ran into the house and found my dog was standing ontop of my kitchen. ontop and now my fridge and I can not download it! Whistle and I pushed (A), but I opened my fridge! who has it for days, I do not know what to do. HELP PLEASE! :]

3 comments:

Sydney Wong said...

Unfortunately, there stuck. (happened to me once when my cat stuck in my kitchen and there is no other way out.
-Sorry!

Sydney Wong said...

Unfortunately, there stuck. (happened to me once when my cat stuck in my kitchen and there is no other way out.
-Sorry!

Daniel said...

Try spraying him with a water pistol or something to the same extent

Post a Comment