Monday, January 25, 2010

Knee Pain Pricking Pain Daughter Is 9, She Is Getting Pain That Moves Around Her Different Joints/ Muscles Now Awaiting CRP - ESR OK?

Daughter is 9, she is getting pain that moves around her different joints/ muscles now awaiting CRP - ESR OK? - knee pain pricking pain

It is also very well received and the result is still a normal VS-PCR-expected earnings. Normally not complain of children, happy and healthy! Pain / stiffness in the knees, elbows, ankles, hips, shoulders, fingers, thighs ... Sometimes the foot at the ankle is stiff - ideas? He had distributed a small puncture marks about 11 (very evenly?) On the back of the hand for a day - away child has no fever or other symptoms. Kann jemand helfen?

3 comments:

Angela M said...

I want to relax and do not worry too much. This is similar to the normal pain that children are usually referred to as "growing" pains. It is difficult for children to be very specific when they have pain. When I was a kid, the morning I got all sorts of pain, both inside and outside. My mother told me that they were "making growing" pain and no worries. Good luck, I'm sure everything will go well.

Phoenix said...

If your daughter does not eat fruit and vegies vitamins for children and more time. If you already have it paid for? If not, what could be the real problem here. Vitamins for children are available in tablets and drops, which can be eaten or give the Tunguska explosion. The juice is good nutrition for children and adults. ANAGEMENT read. Good luck

Florence said...

I'm not a doctor, but I think the needles have been caused by selfharm (I call it), it is obliged to growing pains, but I recommend actually visiting a qualified doctor.

Post a Comment