Thursday, January 7, 2010

Buy Dog Puppy Would You Buy A Dog Cradle For Your Puppy?

Would you buy a dog cradle for your puppy? - buy dog puppy

I think, make the beds and dog house just want to know if anyone would buy (kind of girl). I think the music player to play in them Brahms' Lullaby and others, and thus the coordination of beds and other goodies. Before I had to do, I like some feedback as to whether people can buy and perhaps other ideas that I add. I also have a bed in which they can be interchangeable, while a dirty laundry. Only when the puppy has an accident in bed.

3 comments:

Cleoppa said...

Lol. I personally, no. But I know that many people "froo froo" things for their dogs. One idea, however.

I see that might cause some problems though. Some ideas that you can search.
1. Will there be a crib bars? A dog can get stuck his head.
2. How come the dog / puppy and go? Did you jump over the bar? It looks like it might be dangerous, especially for a puppy.

I think the cradle of the former without the bars be nice. I like this one: http://www.barelyfitz.com/homepages/patr ... However, there remains the problem was too big for a dog. Moreover, if the rocks in the leap into what may be dangerous. He could fall, or if it falls to the floor on his back hit as the rocks behind them.

dragonfl... said...

No, I would not buy one. Dogs do not think I like it high, as if in a cradle. Animals are animals, they will not support the music or, as a man.

ilovebub... said...

I love dogs, but ...

Babies are not animals.

Sorry, but I personally find it absolutely ridiculous.

Post a Comment