Thursday, February 4, 2010

Online Hse Certification Range Rover HSE Coolant Question...?

Range Rover HSE coolant question...? - online hse certification

I inherited a Range Rover HSE 2005th Truck pleasant enough, but I am sure that the carbon footprint behind me when I'm dead ... They say, -.
Coolant "check" light came on. Then I realized how to open the bonnet (oooh, fun ....) I looked around me and can not find where the coolant. Also called the dealer. You want to "Come on Come on, they will be missing me for my money ... fleece the manual. I can not even have a line ...
I'm not such a bimbo and all this shiit in a normal car or truck, but I was crazy ... $^&%%#&

Can someone tell me where the coolant goes in HSE in 2005? It is a different place in different models.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Not kill the planet's carbon dioxide emissions, relax.
2. for plastic tanks, it should also labeled near the front, the CAP must be. It is a tube, fill up about 1 / 2 inches in diameter, connecting the radiator.
Questions save the auto parts.

Visit this site: http://www.rangerovers.net

Post a Comment