Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Iron Spray For Split Ends The Ends Of My Hair Look Bad! Please Help!?!?

The ends of my hair look bad! Please help!?!? - iron spray for split ends

My hair is very nice and sweet to go straight down to the ends. The ends are really bad. I've cut my hair, if not divided because of the hair. I always use moisturizing conditioner in the shower and let in the air when it is not so, because my hair is dry. When I set my hair, I always use a protective spray material irons special section. And then the ends are really bad, although I am very careful. Can a silken hair on end, and helps a little, but still not how I want. So please tell me what I am doing wrong or what products are purchased for the ends to look nice. Oh yeah .... Nothing too expensive, and please be specific. Thank you a bunch!

10 comments:

Justsyd said...

Stop straightening your hair, you see the evil in the end. There is nothing to fix other than deleting the question.

~kRiStEn... said...

So that you do what I propose that the only thing I can imagine to try to iron small sections. Do not let the iron chains for too long. You may already have the hair are damaged if they are not already with the product to protect against heat. Not Iron your hair is that it is completely dry. Try it with Paul Mitchell Shampoo Skinny expenisive dinner a little more, because it is the line of professional products.

Florida Gal said...

Stop using a hair dryer and straightening hair. Once hair is damaged, can not return to normal. If you use the "style" his hair, at least give you pick a weekend or at night. (eg if you take a shower at night, do brush, let it dry naturally)

lizzie s said...

My grandmother is a stylist, and she said that u need to ur cut ends a little more. And put the treatment in your hair ur ounces per week and if I work !!!!!!!

zealot said...

This simply means that you are strong for the hair, so it is best to avoid. Why do not the procedure for special occasions, to relax your hair, on ordinary days. Ask for suggestions in the halls of respected, we can recommend products to adjust your needs.

Anonymous said...

I'll help you mature a little. Britney Britain are a hair perpetrators. Take it out! Cut, light with a BIC, dye, cut just to get rid of unsightly hair. Purchase a wig purple Nice and Great Britain, which will be cool, too.

wheressh... said...

Cut

hurst3 said...

Your hairdresser would have suggested a rinse cellophane.
He died as a treatment, but by color, luster and add thick the hair cuticle. It seems that these are not the point, but roast cuticles the problem.

Rinsing is 40 to 80.00, but usually about three months, and I think one can be used on treated hair. Everyone I know already, I swear by the results.

Hope this helps.

One more thing. The accumulation of packaging can lead to the effect of drying as well. Ask your hairdresser to a shampoo for them before you made use of the laundry.

marinara... said...

only the ends cut off

erinxray said...

dear, I must say, however .... fried foods. You need to let them go. I signed the tips of my hair. This is smooth, the price for beautiful hair accessed times. My humble apologies.

Post a Comment