Sunday, February 21, 2010

Gatorade Is Bad For Diabetes Is A Lot Of Gatorade Bad For Me Even If I Get A Crazy Workout?

Is a lot of Gatorade bad for me even if I get a crazy workout? - gatorade is bad for diabetes

I play DDR (Dance Dance) Revolution, almost every day, and I can play for about 2-3 hours per day. But when I play, I'm a big (well, at least, I think, is enormous) amount of Gatorade. I drink type 32 FL OZ and drink two times, three of them in the range of 2-3 hours. But as the liters of sweat. It seems, literally, like someone pushed me into the pool fully clothed. I've heard all the terrible things that Gatorade can do for you today, as kidney stones, tooth decay, and type of diabetes. So, what is your opinion about my consumption of Gatorade? I want to drastically reduce the amount consumed, or is the amount we eat is not as bad as they always work for me crazy?

0 comments:

Post a Comment