Saturday, February 20, 2010

Babie With Smelly Urine Please Help...My Dog Got Sprayed By A Skunk....?

Please help...My dog got Sprayed by a skunk....? - babie with smelly urine

9 pounds is a miniature Schnauzer who thinks he's a hunter. Got sprayed in the face and neck. He put his head into the hole and hung in the skunk on Wham! Wonderful eh? It is small and my babie and I refuse it out of my house, my house, but I can not smell of skunk.
K. I have three things to clean.
1: hydrogen peroxide, baking soda, dishwashing liquid and shampoo remedy through the dog regularly followed ......... still stinky
2: It uses the same drug again, this time to clarify what then washed in vinegar, then shampoo dog regularly ......... A little less scent .... But still smells
3: I have his hair grow for the winter, he shaved ........ Back Schnauzer haircut, but it still feels ... Then wash reg. Dog Shampoo .... Still stinky

I can not reall keep clean because the skin is irratated (all I can for the use that can) to how to help someone? I do not have my perfume spray, sleeping but not much, just enough to make it acceptable to be in my bed.

Ideas? And thanks a million. Your dog will thank you because he hates baths!

0 comments:

Post a Comment