Monday, February 8, 2010

Gymnastics Floor Program #4 Music Help Planning A Toddler/Pre K PE Program?

Help planning a Toddler/Pre K PE Program? - gymnastics floor program #4 music

I begin my little child / pre-K program of physical education at my church. (About 2 to 3 years)

This is a class 1 day per week for 4-5 weeks. Each week we will do differently, "sport" (bowling, volleyball, T-ball, gymnastics would just stick football) class will be approximately 30 minutes, and we also want to make art. Bowling (PIN soda bottles and decorations for your examplte)

My question is:

1.Would your son or daughter sign? Why, why not?

2. What would you like this kind of program?

3. For people who are not so religious that it changed in a chuch your opinion? Would you feel more comfortable if the religion was excluded from this program?

4. Like or not matching shirts and a prize Ceremoney W / trophies at the end?

5. Would you pay $ 10 reg. Rate (necessary in my church for the use of the building)

6. Comments or suggestions?

I would like is an approach to low-income families with young children tor the promotion of sport and exersize. I want a clear idea of the program and have a try before the minister for consideration. Thank you all!

1 comments:

Jamie said...

1. If your cute. If your stay is a housewife with an excellent opportunity to buy his son, socialized and a new haircut or run some errands.

2. Perhaps a music section. I do not know how some organized sports would go with a child of preschool age. Bowling is good, but volleyball can be a little difficult. Games require the movement, are fun at this age. Love the art.

3. I am not affiliated with a church, but that does not bother me. I feel better to leave religion out. Once I have one of my children had to walk with a friend in a church, to give an address and phone number. The church and call letters to us. I felt personal pressure to join his church. I'm not saying it's like your church, but I have a bad taste in my mouth for him.

4. T-shirts and awards and trophies would be wonderful. I love watching my baby proud!

5. I pay $ 10 ... very reasonable.

6. Wonderful idea. I want to start the program andor! Children this age can be very annoying. It's good to have many activities to maintain. Maybe add a snack time. I would not mind even a few dollars more to pay for snacks included.

Post a Comment